& Saunter swimwear is handmade in Britain. We created a swimwear care card to ensure your pieces last summer after summer, an endless love affair.
- We recommend you don’t machine wash, iron, bleach or tumble dry your swimwear
- Cold hand wash in mild soap to remove chlorine or salt from the garment and do not soak, high chlorine content can break down spandex.
- Do not use fabric softeners or strong detergents.
- Avoid rough pool and deck surfaces that may pull the fabric.
- Chlorine, tanning products, sunscreen, spas and oils can cause damage or mark garments – avoid contact and rinse immediately.
- Squeeze instead of wringing out your swimwear to maintain its shape.
- Air dry on a flat surface and always dry in the shade away from direct sunlight. Prolonged exposure to sunlight may cause colours to lighten.
Our friends at Bikinis Over Everything have created an all natural, eco-friendly, and amazing smelling liquid soap. We have a bottle with us on every shoot.
Fibre composition: 80% polyamide 20% elastane.