& Saunter swimwear is handmade in Britain. We created a swimwear care card to ensure your pieces last summer after summer, an endless love affair.
- We recommend you don’t machine wash, iron, bleach or tumble dry your swimwear
- Cold hand wash in mild soap to remove chlorine or salt from the garment and do not soak, high chlorine content can break down spandex.
- Do not use fabric softeners or strong detergents.
- Avoid rough pool and deck surfaces that may pull the fabric.
- Chlorine, tanning products, sunscreen, spas and oils can cause damage or mark garments – avoid contact and rinse immediately.
- Squeeze instead of wringing out your swimwear to maintain its shape.
- Air dry on a flat surface and always dry in the shade away from direct sunlight. Prolonged exposure to sunlight may cause colours to lighten. Fibre composition: 80% polyamide 20% elastane.